free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Card maker Mondays....

Hey crafty ones.....If one was to ask me what my favorite paper craft was I would have to answer happily "All Of Them" It's a curse I think we all bear. I love scrapping, stamping, card making, altered arts, mixed media, and anything else to do with paper. I am probably like most crafters in that I like to switch it up..Sometimes I get an idea and can not rest until I complete it. As far as cards go, I love the traditional stamping, and the paper piecings of cards, and the collaged cards, then there are the pop-ups, and the the 3-d .gsd cards, which are amazing..So depending on what I have going on in my lil ol mind determines what type of card I end up with.. So with that in mind here are a few sample cards, as again I could not make up my mind...lol
So here are a few cards I started, with several different techniques, and will feature them on Technique Tuesday

So this first card was cut on my Silhouette cutter, the file was designed by a very talented lady over at ukscrappers, you can find her store and designs here she is very talented and gifted designer. Some day I hope to be half as good as the gals from UKscrappers. They rock



A traditionally hand stamped card, nothing fancy, just quick and easy...So you see you can clean and simple, or over the top fancy,depending on the amount of M&M's and coffee..lol


The card is also very basic, and easy and yet it combines a lot of the techniques, stamping and embossing, paper piecings, inking, chalking, and all done with pop dots for a 3-D look...The items were cut from the Sizzix library of dies, and a few free habd pieces as well....This card was a gift.
Have a great day
Inky

No comments: