Funky Folder Template
This very hip and stylish folder has flaps that fold over each other to encase stamped images, cards, invitations, photos, gift cards, or whatever your heart desires. Optional slits can be cut to create a closure or add a closure of your own, such as a string and button embellishment.
See the stunning results of this 'Tempting Template' challenge in the June/ July 2006 issue of The Stampers' Sampler.
Folder template submitted by Paula Huiras from New Ulm, MN.
1. Trace template onto card card stock.
2. Cut along the solid lines and score along the dashed lines, as shown.
3. Stamp, color and embellish folder as desired
4. Cut optional slits for closure or attach closure elements to rounded flaps.
5. Optional: Create card or inserts to be placed inside folder.
6. Fold along the scored lines to close the folder.