free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Big News, Happy News.....


 Hello crafty ones, hope you are having a great week...It has been a bit crazy here..As it started to rain, then went to freezing drizzle, then turned to snow on Tuesday night, and has just stopped about 1AM this morning, and we again have almost 2 feet of new snow. Just last week we had 50 degrees, seen green grass and 98% of our winter had been melted away. So back to a deep freeze with again temps in the teens. But even that can not dampen my excitement.
We all are very dedicated in what we do, and we all have an end goal. We also take great pride in the things we do, we are willing to help when needed, and share what we have learned. And I am proud to be a part of a community or group of people like this. Be it a scrapbooking forum, a blogging group, or just a new friend we have made.
I love being a part of Melin's group and being on her D.T. with such amazing ladies. And hope to continue here for a long time any way I can.
But I am also going to be joining the  Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends Design Team...You can find them here... It is going to be quite a challenge for me, as they work very little with cut files, but more so with digi stamps and digi kits of papers and things. SO I have proudly taken on that challenge. And am now a part of their team. I am looking forward to learning and creating with another scrapbooking tool. SO I hope you digi scrappers give em a look...Have a great day

*´¨)
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨)
-:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: