free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, March 25, 2011

Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends Design Team


 Hello Crafty Ones, I hope you are all having a great day. Today is my first official post for the Scrapbook and Friends DT...We were given some amazing files to work with in the form of Digi STamps, and back ground papers. Well being not to smart on how to digi scrap I decided to stamp the stamps and turn them into cut files.. The digi set was designed by Revidevi from My graphico..HERE
My project this time was another altered canvas, this one is a Birthday gift...
Anyway, I turned the digi stamps into cut files and used them as die cuts on my canvas...
You can find out more about the canvas and instructions  HERE I hope you give them a look...

*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Ronnie, congrats on the new DT post, very well deserved!
I love this girly LO :)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jen said...

Great LO, Ronnie! Love the background technique you used -- very urban/goth.

Hugs!

~ Jen

Joanne Gilch said...

How exciting and your photo canvas is wonderful...I can see why you got chosen to be on the DT. HUGS, joanne

Anne said...

What a clever way to use the digis! Congratulations on your DT posting
Anne
x