free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A tribute to Bogie


I feel like the saddest person around today. I was informed by my Friend and her husnabd that this day was the day their beloved yellow Lab, Bogie had to be put to sleep. He(Bogie) had been ill for awhile,  but would get better, and go back and forth like that, but today was the day the good Lord choose to have him come home.
Know Bogie, was a local celebrity ha was on planets funniest animals, and the star at the golf course my friends own. He was always entertaining the golfers, their kids, and himself.  If things slowed down a bit he would go catch himself a huge fish from the river that runs parallel to the golf course, nuzzled the kids, played catch. He was the Icon at the Golf Course.
When we choose to love animals, and let them into our lives, we are setting our self up for heart ache, as we know they do not live as long as we do. And yet we take that chance and open our hearts to their love. I am thankful that we do. What would life be like without our beloved pets?  Mine would personally be empty.
This is going to be very hard for my friend and her husband, as Bogie was with them 24/7 literally. As hard as it is to go on, we each find a way. So Dan, Sandy, you know I love you both, and Bogie was like my own. I hope you can find peace knowing he is safe, and pain free, playing on the bridge. I made this memorial for you to hang where ever you like. It is from my heart to yours....
This is a canvas I made for hanging on the wall...
1....Start with a canvas whatever size you wish to use, now you can prime it with Gesso, or you may leave it as it is, most them are primed and ready for paint.
2....Gather acrylic paints to match the photos.
3....Assorted brushes
4....Files for flowers, and the title
5....Stickles
6....Cricut, 50 states cartridge, Home Accents cartridge, Home Decor Cartridge
7....MTC files for title, and rolled roses, (small)
8....Strong adhesives
9....Embellishments and whatever else you may want to use...
Start by painting the canvas, once you have it the way you want it, let it dry....While this is drying you may start cutting and making flowers, titles, and other embellishments.
Once you have everything the way you like it, make your master piece however you like. If you would the cut files please leave a comment and an email so I know where to send them.
And Dan and Sandy, my thoughts and prayers are with you....
*´¨) ¸
.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ )
¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

4 comments:

Jen said...

A beautiful tribute to a loving furry friend, Ronnie. I am certain that your friends will love it and find comfort in knowing he was loved by so many.

~ Jen

MichelleMyBelle said...

beautiful tribute layout! Your friends will treasure this. love all the flowers.

It's so hard when we have to put our animals to sleep. I had to put my cat to sleep it will be 2 years this thanksgiving and I think about him all the time.

Rebecha said...

What a loving and kind thing to do for your friends. Bogie will be missed for sure.

A Fello Busy Bee Blogger,
Rebecha

Kathy said...

What a kind and generous gesture to make this for your friends Ronnie. They will hang this proudly in their home. You are so sweet, and the canvas is beautiful!