free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just a thought .....Free Files



 Hello everyone, I have been receiving emails from a few different bloggers and followers. All asking about free cutting files. The only way for me to get you all the files you wish to have is to make a list...So in the comment field, leave your name, email, and what types of files you are looking for, and the file type. The files I have available to you are...GSD/SVG/MTC/DESIGN STUDIO/GYPSY... Most cutters can import SVG's so that may be the most popular. I am also compiling a list of the files I have on hand and that I am able to share, also making a list of other places where you can get files.  So please be patient, and in the comment section leave me your lists.
And for those of you with the cricut, if you do not design studio, you can still download the software, and have every feature available to you as the paid version, except it will not cut. But you can see images from every cartridge, and remember to think outside the box when creating your own files. Here is a great link to some amazing flower tuts that are easy-peasy to make and a lot of fun I might add, as well as addicting. HERE FLOWER TUTS 
For those of you with the Gypsy, well know how amazing the design features are on there. So make your lists and leave em in the comment field...
*´¨) ¸
 .•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: