free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy to be part of the File Kutz


Hey everyone, hope you are doing well....I have been anxiously awaiting the time when I can say...""" I am honored to be chosen to be a part of LisaJane's File Ktz Creative Team...I am so very pleased to be working with such a remarkable group of talented ladies....And will soon have ready for you my first project created with File Kutz...You can find our blog  HERE and HERE you will find the File Kutz store...SO stop on by and check them out...
Have a great day...

*´¨)
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ )
¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥
.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats on your DT! Look forward to seeing what you are creating!