free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas project 9 of 24 days to Christmas


 Hello crafty ones, well todays post is here, a bit late bit none the less here. This is an old box I had for quite a while. SO I decided to make it into a gift box for my friend Laura, she is an amazing graphic artist and I wanted to send her something special. So inside the box is a sterling silver and Amethyst cross I hand made    ( another hobby of mine) I sell them at Horse shows and Rodeo's the cowboy cross to keep all the riders and horses safe. I apologize for the crappy pic, but here is the cross...
The box is covered in a vintage paper, and the cover I added a row lace and on top the lace edging I added a string of pearls. Those are a pill to tack down, but worth it in the end...I added the glittered snowflake, which you can get at wal-mart for a buck...Then added a ribbon




The tag is done with many colors of distress inks, then embossed with Cuttlebug folder, I then took an embossing marker and outlined certain parts of the tag then sprinkled with gold embossing powder. I beaded an old hat pin added a vintage Sants and attached to tag with ribbons and a vintage safety pin. I hope she likes her gift.
Have a great day everyone
 *´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ )
¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: