free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Project 11 of 24 days with the Cricut and Stamps

Hello crafty ones, hope you are all having a great weekend. We are settling in for our very first blizzard of the season..Well one good thing about a blizzard is it perfect conditions for a day or 2 of hiding out in the craft room, or wrapped up with your favorite beverage and being a couch potato. I like to bake on the first storm of the year, and then be a couch potato. If I am still able after lounging and pigging out on goodies I then lock away to my room and play with things. Anyhow, todays project is an altered Clipboard, all done up for Christmas. Obviously not traditional colors, but none the less it's Christmas themed.. And who says it has to be traditional red/green. Tomorrow we will be at out half way mark. SO stay tuned. Have a great weekend everyone see you all tomorrow.


*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

1 comment:

Joanne Gilch said...

Lovely! that would look swell hanging in any craft room with a few notes attached as reminders. Actually I hang my homemade glue dots from my altered clip board along with my borrowed list!!!