free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 17 of 24 days of Christmas Project 18

Hello my crafty friends, I was asked to make a wordbook for a friend, chronicling your Mothers fight for survival, and being the season for love and family, I thought I would share with you the file I made. This was designed on the Cricut design studio, using street sign, base camp and picturesque, although the images from picturesque can be replaced with other images, as I do know all of us do not have this cartridge, or no access to it, which is really terrible, as well struggle with survival on some level, and the breast cancer fight is real and I do believe this cartridge should be made available to everyone. So, todays project is a sharing project. HERE is the link to the file. Wishing everyone the courage, and strength to survive all of life's heart ache.


*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: