free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, December 10, 2010

Project 10 of 24 days with the Cricut and Stamps


 So today we have an altered Cracker/cookie tin. These tins are filled with those yummy thinly rolled cookie with the chocolate in the middle, I love these with my coffee in the morning. I have so many of them lying around, I thought well why not make them up, and fill with cookies or candies and give as a gift to someone. So Candy Cane paper, large Poinsettia's glued to the top of the tin, a fancy label, and poof, you are ready to fill with a treat and give away. I am making a couple other themed cans as well, post when they are finished. Check back tomorrow for the next project.

*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:
-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

1 comment:

Joanne Gilch said...

I have always admired the skill and speed at which crafters operate this tape dispenser, but I have never owned one my self...whoohoo...and here's chance to have one of my very own. Ronnie, does it come with directions for the skill levels I have see?...LOL. thanks for the opportunity to be a 3M ATG owner...you rock!!!