free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 14 of 24 days of Christmas Project 15

 Here is just a plain old glove box. You can take any old box you have and cover it with a pretty Christmas paper add some bows from wire rimed organza ribbon, attach some jingle bells or decorative charms or buttons and you are all set to go. And I know obviously you all have thought of this already, but believe it or not I have never done that. I have been stuck in the Christmas wrapping mode with traditional papers and ribbons. I can not believe it has taken me this long, oh well, I won't be reverting back to that again any time soon.
 *´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨)
-:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is very pretty and a great idea! Very festive!

Joanne Gilch said...

Thought glove boxes were found in the front of cars...LOL!!!!!
Yes, I do on occasion wear gloves, in Florida, it's not very often!!!!! Lovely box....love the ribbon and bells.

Anne said...

Very pretty, nice idea to add the bells!