free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A gift for a dear friend.

 My dear friend Laurie from LaurieO Designs is so very talented and she amazes me most every day. Anyway I made these for her to put on her horses stalls, and the "L" for her Studio.
 I love the Tim Holtz tags so much that I thought instead of the antiquing I changed up the colors and antiqued with blue, green and white. I thought it turned out quite nice.
 And since she is a vintage gal I tried the same in this color scheme.And no tag on the last..It's man style...lol
 Have a great day everyone!!!! See ya all tomorrow with a new cutting file!
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ )
¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: