free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 12 of 24 days of Christmas Project 13

Hello crafty ones, today I altered a Cd Movie case, got the case in the mail with a trial version of some sort of software, and being a nice sturdy case, I re-did it to put last years Christmas video's and am going to give a copy of it to my MIL. We do that every year for her and the rest of our brothers and sisters. SO I made a Tim Holtz distress tag added some embossing and heat embossed distress gold on the 25, added some ribbon a candy cane button on the ribbon all I need to do now is finish the disc, and added the poinsettia to the top....
Also added a photo of the snow storm that caused so much trouble, this was taken not even half way into the storm.
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´
¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•
*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

1 comment:

Joanne Gilch said...

Love the tag and CD case. I hung out over at Tim's for his 12 tags of Christmas, but haven't made one yet. good for you......