free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cricut file, Cascade album to share, design studio file












 So I love making mini albums, and shaped albums as some of you know.One of my favorites is this style album. And I have decided to share the file with all my friends out there....http://www.4shared.com/file/tQtMVBY4/cascade_album.html  
 The possibilities with these books are endless and the products that this type of book allows you to use is limitless. I hope you enjoy making these as much as i do.
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Ronnie :)

Wishing you & your family a very Happy New Year!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mary G. said...

This is fabulous! Love the colors you used!

Happy New Year to you!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful project! I lalso LOVE making mini albums (: