free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Project 5 of 24 days of Christmas

Today I made a card, yes all my friends at SCS will be shocked to say the least!! Although I love card making and have such grand ideas for them, they never really turn out as I planned, so frustration sets in and I again put em away. I have a large amount of stamps and would really love to use them more(sounds like a challenge coming) Anyway, I ordered some new stamps from Cleardollarstamps for there black friday sale and my friend always has such awful days at work I thought this may cheer her up...I hope you like
Seeing that we are Cowgirls in every sense of the word, and Barrel Racers, this set was just too cute to pass up, the bottom says, Just grin and barrel it! she should get a good laugh out of this... Her horse is a beautiful dapple grey Quarter horse named Cowgirl, and Sandy's favorite colors to dress her and the horse for competition is either orange or Turq. Heres a pic of Cowgirl


 *´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: